- At the start of each turn, if there are no enemies in close combat, gives 1 MP. Otherwise, gives 1 AP.
- 30 Critical Resistance
- If the bearer inflicts damage during their turn, they and their allies carrying the Dorigami gain 20 damage for 1 turn. If the bearer does not inflict damage, they and their allies carrying the Domakuro gain 150% of their respective levels in shield for 1 turn.
- On odd turns, increases damage by 20%. On even turns, decreases damage by 10%.
- The bearer becomes invisible (1 turn) at the start of their first round.
- 40 Dodge
- Ebony Dofus emote
- Inflicting ranged damage and close-combat damage during one's turn triggers the Ebony Dofus's power: the next attack during the same turn applies a poison (2 turns). This attack takes 2 turns to recharge. The poison can be stacked 2 times.
- The bearer gains the Gravity state as long as they have not suffered any damage.
- 25 Air Damage
- 25 Water Damage
- 25 Fire Damage
- 25 Neutral Damage
- 25 Earth Damage
- At the end of their first turn, the bearer reduces damage by 20% (1 turn) for each enemy within 2 cells.
- The bearer gains 1 MP (2 turns) per enemy more than 9 cells away and loses 2 AP (2 turns) per enemy within 9 cells.
- Heals 100% of the enemy damage suffered until the end of the first turn.
- The bearer gains 300 Power (1 turn) if they suffer an enemy hit before playing.
- The bearer gains +4 AP for their first round but also loses 4 MP.
- The bearer gains 4 AP for 1 turn but inflicts -50% damage.
- The bearer gains 10% of their current life in shield points for their first turn, 15% on the second turn and 20% on the third.
- The bearer gains 50 Critial for 1 turn.
- 4 % Neutral Resistance
- 4 % Earth Resistance
- 4 % Fire Resistance
- 4 % Water Resistance
- 4 % Air Resistance
- Ivory Dofus emote
- The bearer reduces damage from one out of five attacks by 50%. The reduction is lost if this one is sacrificed.
- 60 Pushback Resistance
- Adds 150 shield points if the owner is moved by pushing, attraction, place switching or being carried by a Pandawa. Only enemies can trigger this effect.
- At the end of their first turn, the bearer reduces damage by 5% (3 turns) for each enemy within 2 cells.
- The bearer gains 1 MP (2 turns) per enemy more than 15 cells away.
- Heals 15% of the enemy damage suffered until the end of the third turn.
- The bearer reduces damage suffered by 80% before playing.
- The bearer gains 100 Power (3 turns) if they suffer an enemy hit before playing.
- The bearer gains 100% of their level in shield points (infinite) for each opponent (excluding summons) that plays before them.
- The bearer gains 250 MP Parry before playing, then 50 MP Parry for 1 turn.